Friday, August 24, 2007

I have arrived!

After sort of hijacking a friends blog, and bein given the subtle cold shoulder, i decided maybe i should get my own blog, where i can write about anything i want to, do anything i wish to, and visitors can say any thing they want to and write for as long as they want to(if they want to that is..)
Though tempted, I never wanted to get a blog cos of time constraints, and nothin interesting enuf to write about.. though i do have another where i upload pictures -photography is more my thing.
I don't really have the time to juggle a flikr, 2blogs, a face book and a hi5 though hi5 seems like it's gonna get the boot.. but i felt the need to have my own space specially after the above mentioned incident and the blogger actually wishing to block me - LOL!! Visitors can say and do anything and your quite welcome.. (provided you don't piss me off -yeah thats an exclusion clause =) don't think i'll be writing much cos i'm a lazy ass and i may not be bothered, but hey, i have contradicted myself in the past, therefore only time will tell. I don't care if no one reads... this is just for kicks..  it's al abt my pleasure =D

2 comments:

cast away said...

my first blunder! (already) in my sleepiness i have written down my own email addy incorrectly, therefore any comments any one may have made I'm afraid is Lost in cyber space!!
Twas not a deliberate act of censorship i swear!!
this is all assuming sumone might have bothered to comment =)

Anonymous said...

My blog is link your blog.

Blog
Take a look at here.I add your blog
to by Link List of "Sri Lankan Bloggers"

My blogs.

Blog Info
Agriculture News
Agriculture News
Learn Blogging
Travel Sri Lanka
Cricket News

Nice blog.but Need some formating.

Happy blogging!